Our Vermont Authorized Vendor Training fulfills the Cannabis Control Board’s requirements for both General and Retail Cannabis Employee Training.
- Evidence-based effects of cannabis specific to delivery method
- An overview of the Endocannabinoid System
- Operating, security, health, safety, and sanitary procedures for the retail establishment
- Compliance, enforcement, inspection, incident reporting, and record-keeping
- Acceptable forms of identification for staff and visitors
- Inventory control and appropriate tracking systems
- Cash handling
- Preventing the sale of cannabis to minors
- Signs of over-consumption and signs of mental health or substance abuse disorder
- Certificate of completion is automatically generated after the course and final quiz are completed.
To purchase for a group:
- Please select “Group” option below, then enter the number of group members for whom you are purchasing the training.
- After you complete your purchase you will have access to the Group Dashboard as the Group Leader.
- As Group Leader you can assign seats for the training to your group members, or create a code and URL that you can send to your group members.
- Group members will then be able to access and complete their trainings.